The reports in this section are not typical Scientology Knowledge Reports as defined in Scientology policy documents. However, they serve a similar purpose - they inform those who are ultimately responsible for the actions of the church - current members and supporters - about some of the misdeeds of church management.
- 2004 Birthday Event Report by "Cerridwen"
- Tampa Org staff to get their OT levels free at Flag, instead of getting a Universe Corps sent in
- missing standing ovations
- 3 of 4 orgs targeted for Saint Hill size didn't make it
- no Birthday Game awards
- Dan Garvin on WISE's Information Letter on Reed Slatkin (a response to my post about the Info Letter)
- CMO execs refuse to circulate the WISE issue about Reed Slatkin
- the Ethics Officer is assigned to the RPF after following CMO orders