Potential M/Us - Wichita
Do you fully understand the term "Wichita"?
HCO PL 7 Feb 1965, R 27 Aug 1980, R 12 Oct 1985, Keeping Scientology Working, is part of many Scientology courses. There is a brief passage in that document which reads:
"Whenever this control as per Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten has been relaxed, the whole organizational area has failed. Witness Elizabeth, N.J.; Wichita; the early organizations and groups. They crashed only because I no longer did Seven, Eight, Nine and Ten."
Do you fully understand the word "Wichita" in this directive?
I assert that, if you fully understand what LRH is referring to when he says "Wichita", you can answer the following questions?
- When and how was the Wichita group established?
- How long did the Wichita group exist?
- Who were the principal individuals involved with the Wichita group?
- When, how, and why, specifically, was the Wichita group disbanded?
The term is not defined in the Dianetics and Scientology Technical Dictionary.
You can read more about the Wichita group:
- A Piece of Blue Sky
- Scientology: The Now Religion
- Dianetics in Limbo
- Religion, Inc.
- The Total Freedom Trap
- The Aberree
- FBI Files - Letter from the Business Protective Bureau, Wichita Chamber of Commerce
- FBI Files - Letter from an FBI Agent
- FBI Files - more references
- 1951 Newspaper Article: "Dianetics leader found in Wichita"
- Free Zone Time Track
- Scientology's About L. Ron Hubbard site